Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone Choice Pellet Smoker Non-Wi-Fi - Black Lid
Nothing beats the taste and flavour of smoked food. Especially when it can be be controlled remotely via the latest technology. Green Mountain Grills all the way from the US are perfect for low and slow smoking. Feature a digital control so you can control the temperature with temperatures ranging from 66c up to 260c. Built for long lasting all year round use, very simple to use!
- The Daniel Boone Model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion.
- It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature.
- When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up!
- Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27×16 (Approx 432 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside.
Model: GMG-Daniel Boone Choice Non-Wifi -Black Lid
- Voltage: 240V
- Wattage: 240W/60W
- Weight: 69.9kgs
- Dimensions: 132.1 H x 132.1 W x 61 Dcm
- Surface Cooking Area: 2955cm2
- Auger Motor RPM 4.7-5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: 0.45A; 4100RPM
- Grease Tray 12 Gauge Steel
- SS Lid 14 Gauge Steel
- Body 14 Gauge Steel
- Igniter 110V;240W
- Igniter Diameter 1.58cm
- Height of Cooking surface to lid 34.3cm clearance
- Hopper capacity (LBS of pellets) 7.7kgs