Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven.
An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 500°C in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive.
Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily and Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 500°C.
• Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed
• Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2" (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”.
• Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2"
• Max pizza size: 13”
• Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3”
• Power: approx. 6 kWh
• Fuel: wood pellets
• Materials: 430 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board.
What's in the box:
• Uuni 3 wood-fired oven
• Wood Pellet Burner
• Cordierite stone baking board
• Pizza peel
• Manual and safety instructions
Please note: Uuni Pellets are not sold in Australia but any 100% hardwood pellet will work well in your Uuni 3.